Stamp Duty Valuations are a formal assessment of a properties value by a Certified Practising Valuer for the benefit of establishing the appropriate stamp duty for dutiable transactions.
These transactions are typically…
- Family transfers or transfer by probate
- Company ownership to personal ownership
- Personal to company ownership
Capital Gains Tax Valuations form the basis for an individual’s or companies tax obligations with respect to real property ownership. These valuations provide a cost base assessment at a point in time and are critical to providing a guide to value when determining appropriate capital gains tax when disposing of an asset.
These valuations are as a result typically of the following events:
- Sale of an income producing asset – standard residential properties – critical date when the property first became an income producing property
- Sale of income producing asset – Non Resident property ownership – critical date 8th May 2012
- Sale of land which has development potential – Valuation of the curtilage land